Thursday, July 16, 2015

Just A Head's Up...

So it's kinda hard to tell you all this so I'll just say it. I will be resigning from my position as Evening Circulation Supervisor effective August 2nd. This is for real. I am taking an unexpected leap of faith by accepting a full time graphic design position at a growing local apparel company. That being said, it's probably safe to say that you won't be working 2 AM shifts this Fall. I wish you all the best.


P.S.
When I turn on the news in the morning, I start to lose faith in humanity. Then I show up to work here, and you all instill my hope. I have been to 4 universities in my lifetime, and I have never been around such an inspiring group of students as you all. I know there is hope for the future. Be cool and stay in school.

Blu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Circulation!

Check this page daily to find out news and events happening in the department.

Everyone is encouraged to use this forum to communicate.