When I was doing the deposit last night, every receipt that had been marked by someone at the Circulation Desk had some little problem with it. Remember, at the top of the receipt to write the following:
- The account number of the bill
- The date
- Your initials
- The type of payment (cash, texan bucks, or check)
- The amount they were CHARGED, not the amount they handed you! (I have a little heart attack when this happens because I think we're missing money)
Always double check and make sure this information is at the top of every receipt you put in the cash drawer.
We are starting to see some students come back who weren't on campus last semester. Its led to some confusion at the desk when they try to reserve 225 and 231 and get markers like they did before COVID. Remember, 225 is closed and 231 is first come, first served. Libcal is not the greatest program and if you're not paying attention, you can book a reservation in a room that is not bookable.
Also, markers are still NOT being circulated this semester because of COVID. I've literally seen people chewing on these and returning them to the desk in years past...
No comments:
Post a Comment