Tuesday, November 3, 2009

Doors, Schedules, and other stuff...

No one should be going out the back door, unless you happen to be going out with other library full-time staff members.

Also, the two doors closest to the MP room are locked at 5 pm. If you need to go back to the MP room after 5, you will need to use the door by my office. We have had people get into the back area a time or two and that is why this rule is enforced.

I need your final exam schedule ASAP. It is that time of year when things really pick up speed, so please get your schedule to me as soon as you can. I believe that seniors can start registering next week, so if you plan on working with me in the Spring, I need that schedule as well.

On the bulletin board closest to my office you will find a paper that gives our weekly goal for this week. When it is time for you to go up and work in the stacks please refer to these goals.

Heads up.... I will be doing evaluations soon too.

Thanks. Have a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Circulation!

Check this page daily to find out news and events happening in the department.

Everyone is encouraged to use this forum to communicate.