Welcome back to school! I'm so glad to see each of you!
Just a few reminders...
1. Please do not visit with friends or visitors at the desk. Patrons will hesitate to come to the desk if they see that you are talking to someone. Sorry, but this does include people that you work with as well. Now, if you are arranging a schedule change that is permitted. :)
2. We only take cash or Texan Bucks for faxes. To check their balance on their Texan Bucks, swipe their card on the Turbo reader BEFORE you send the fax. Please send them to the ATM if they only have a debit card.
3. I need your updated schedule AS SOON AS POSSIBLE, please. We are losing 2 student workers, and I need to update the Fall schedule.
If you have any questions, just let me know, and I will see what I can do.
Thanks!
No comments:
Post a Comment