Tuesday, November 10, 2015

Correct way to mark receipts....


 
 
Below you will find the preferred way to mark the receipts. I know it seems very trivial, but it makes it difficult sometimes to read the receipt if you have circled the amount.
 
1. Underline the amount paid. (Notice I accidently underlined the billed amount, BUT it should be the amount paid.
2. Write the correct account number on the top.
3. Please print your initials. This is just in case we have a question about the receipt.
4. Write the amount they paid.
5. Write the method of payment (ie. cash, check, Texan card, credit card. I know it shows the method on the receipt, but sometimes it is difficult to read.
 
I appreciate all the help that you can give Ginger and I with this. This drawer is supposed to be balanced 4 times a day, and it is much easier if we can read the receipt. Also, if you notice the receipt ink is getting to light, there are replacement ribbons in the closet. Please go ahead and replace them. It's very easy to do.
 
******Lastly, please make sure that you are using the correct account number! We have the correct numbers in the drawer.
 
Thanks for all you do!
 
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Circulation!

Check this page daily to find out news and events happening in the department.

Everyone is encouraged to use this forum to communicate.