Hi, guys!
I just wanted to remind you of a few things.
1. When a patron has a bill the correct way to pay it is to click on Display User and work within their patron account. Click on the Bills tab in their account and process the bill.
Please do NOT use the Paying Bills button. For anything!
2. If you have a patron who is interested in booking the Multi-Purpose Room, first check to see if Vickie is available and let her get their information. If Vicki is not available, Kym, Ginger, and I can book it. It is best that we send them to the person in charge first that way we don't risk losing the information.
There will be times in the next few weeks that we may be unavailable. The best thing to do is to give them Vickie's number 254-968-1896 or her email sowell@tarleton.edu. And, again if Vickie is not available Kym, Ginger and I can help them. If we are unavailable, please give them one of our numbers and email.
Vickie Sowell
sowell@tarleton.edu
254-968-1896
Kimberly Gragg
gragg@tarleton.edu
254-968-9938
Ginger Cousins
cousins@tarleton.edu
254-968-1895
Kym Schow
schow@tarleton.edu
254-968-9871
Thanks so much for all of you do! I know things will be crazy the next couple of week, but I wish you all the best on all of your finals and safe travels throughout the holiday season.


No comments:
Post a Comment