Monday, April 13, 2020

Summer and Fall

With all the craziness going on these days, it is hard to believe that we are less than a month away from finals.  Since we are close to the end of the semester, there are a couple things I need from you and things for you to be aware of.

First, evaluations will be happening in the next few weeks.  If you are away from school, please be checking your email for your digital copy and instructions for what to do.

Second, I need to know who will be working this summer.  Keep in mind, I have no idea what our hours of operations will look like.  If you plan on working this summer, please let me know and send me a copy of your summer schedule by the end of April.  If you are NOT working this summer, please also let me know.

Finally, I also need to start gathering information for the fall by the end of this month.  If you are planning on returning, I need to know and I need a copy of your fall schedule.  If you are NOT returning, I need to know so we can make sure we get the HR paperwork filed away.

If you have any questions, feel free to ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Circulation!

Check this page daily to find out news and events happening in the department.

Everyone is encouraged to use this forum to communicate.