While working the desk, please make sure to keep an eye on people as they enter and leave to make sure that they are getting scanned into the building correctly. REMEMBER, we are no longer allowing driver's licenses! Everyone must have their Tarleton IDs, no exceptions! This has come done from student affairs as we are actually scanning people into the building and keeping a record of who has been in the library. We have had multiple issues today with people not checking in correctly with the rec workers or walking by them and it is really hard to supervise that when my office and Kim's have no view of the front.
I know it might feel like "tattling", but this is really important. I appreciate how well you guys have continued to work and stay on task in all areas of the library. Please continue to do so as we continue dealing with this craziness. Again, I'm incredibly proud of all of you.
No comments:
Post a Comment