Monday, May 4, 2020

Some announcements

Hello!

Hopefully your finals are going or have gone well!

As of right now, we are thinking we will be 8-5, M-F through the month of May.  If you are wanting to take some time off in May, please let me know by the end of this week and I'll make sure I don't schedule you during that time.  I'm going to try and divide the hours as fairly as I can.

Hopefully, I'll know the summer hours in the next week or so and can let you know how things will go.  It would be EXTREMELY helpful if you all could put your availability in when to work.  For example: I know some of you hate working morning, while some of you prefer them and this helps me in scheduling.  If you have a question about this, let me know.

Also, we are receiving an overload of calls and emails from people wanting to return their books.  However, some think that we are returning RENTAL books as well.  We are only sending labels for LIBRARY books.  If someone calls and Alejandra is here, transfer the call to her (9660).  Otherwise, verify that it is for a library book and take their name, address, and a call back number.  If it is a rental, they need to contact the bookstore or log into their account for a shipping label.

Thanks!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Circulation!

Check this page daily to find out news and events happening in the department.

Everyone is encouraged to use this forum to communicate.