Monday, October 26, 2020

It is COMING!

 Midterms are behind us!  I hope you all did well.

However... that means finals are quickly approaching.  As of right now, finals are going to look a little different than what has happened in the past.

  

Sunday    Monday    Tuesday    Wednesday    Thursday    Friday    Saturday
    11/29       11/30         12/1           12/2               12/3        12/4           12/5 

Closed        7AM         7AM             7AM          7AM         7AM        10AM           
                    2AM        2AM              2AM          2AM         7PM          7PM

Sunday    Monday    Tuesday    Wednesday    Thursday    Friday    Saturday
    12/6       12/7         12/8           12/9               12/10        12/11           12/12 

Noon           7AM        7AM            7AM            8AM        8AM         Closed
2AM            2AM        2AM            5PM             5PM         5PM

That is right!  The library will be open till 2AM!  Unlike the past, I need you to email me what shifts you are open to working after midnight.  Because of the few shifts, I'll be going by seniority this year.  

I also need your final exam schedules.  I know that finals are online, but I know some of you might actually have to take the exam during its assigned time and its never a good idea to take an exam at the desk...

Next, I need to know when you are leaving campus.  A few of you have already expressed interest in working during interim (the period in between semesters in which the library is open).  Interim is going to be a bit longer than the past, but a great opportunity to earn some money before Christmas. I also know a few of you may elect to stay home after Thanksgiving, and I need to know that too.  It is not required to work during interim, but if you are on campus during finals, it is expected that you work.

Finally, if you are planning on leaving us at the end of the semester due to graduation or another job opportunity, please also let me know.

Again, I need:
  • Final exam schedule
  • When you are leaving campus
  • After midnight availability
  • Interim schedule if you are wanting to work
I need this information by November 16th in order to have the schedule published before Thanksgiving.

If you have any questions, please ask!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Circulation!

Check this page daily to find out news and events happening in the department.

Everyone is encouraged to use this forum to communicate.