Wednesday, August 31, 2022

Expo Marker Policy Update

 Hey again everyone,


We have recently had a change to the way we will be doing Expo markers going forward. We will continue to NOT issue markers to individual students, however we will begin to supply two markers and erasure cloths for the group study rooms with white boards located upstairs. These rooms will be restocked every night (unless there are no markers to stock them with) but if you have any questions or receive any questions about students needing markers in an upstairs study room, please ask Brandon or I so that we can get some markers to resupply rooms. If Brandon or I are not here, please inform the students that they will need to wait until a supervisor is available. Thank you all and I hope your semester is going well!


Sincerely,


-JM

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Circulation!

Check this page daily to find out news and events happening in the department.

Everyone is encouraged to use this forum to communicate.