Thursday, June 18, 2015

New Unblock This Account Slip Box

Some of you have asked me where to put unblock slips if no supervisor is readily available. I have placed a small box to the left of my phone. If I am here, give the unblock slip directly to me. If I am not here, give the slip directly to Kym. If we are both not here or a circulation staff member isn't readily available, put it in the box.

If you have any questions about Unblock this Account slips, please ask Kym or Blu. (They are kinda important so if you don't know why or when to fill one out, please ask.)

Thanks, Blu

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Circulation!

Check this page daily to find out news and events happening in the department.

Everyone is encouraged to use this forum to communicate.