Hello all!
First, thank you all for your help with the craziness that has been the children's books. Thankfully. that assignment is over on 10/29!
With midterms behind us and 4 weeks until Thanksgiving, its time to start looking towards finals and Spring Semester.
Please send me your final's schedule as soon as you get them! Along with that, let me know what day you plan on leaving for the semester. Also, if you will be staying near campus and want to work during interim, let me know that as well.
For the overnight hours during finals, I will be posting that next week on When to Work. Just like last semester, I'll give first preferences to those who have turned in their schedule for finals.
I need all finals schedules no later than November 15th, as the finals schedule must be posted by the 21st. So please, turn that in ASAP!
Finally, don't forget to get me a copy of your Spring Semester after you register so I can start working on that schedule as well! When you turn that in, let me know how many hours you want, any meetings you have, if you want to close, etc! I will need those before the start of finals, December 6th!
TLDR:
Finals schedule and interim availability due by Nov 15th
Spring Semester information due by December 6th
No comments:
Post a Comment