Hey All,
I have been seeing some problems when it comes to filling out information during the creation of room reservations, so I want to reiterate some important details to remember!
When filling out room reservations, DO NOT FORGET TO FILL OUT THE OPTIONAL INFORMATION BOXES. This is important information for both patrons, as it has the contractual obligation for keeping food and open drinks out of the room and how to contact them via phone in the case of possible questions, and Brandon and I for room statistics when seeing how many people were using the rentable rooms. Please do not forget to fill this information out when completing a room reservation manually!
It is also important when you are completing a room reservation for a patron to make sure that you are using the patrons correct email so that they receive a confirmation notice of when and where their reservation will be. We had an issue recently where a student did not receive an email for a room that they thought they reserved on a certain day and, when I investigated further, it was revealed that the patron's email was wrong and the room was scheduled on the wrong day. Going forward, please be sure to double check and confirm that the patron's email is correct when filling out their reservation information so that we can avoid miscommunications in the future.
Thank you all for your understanding and let me know if you have any questions!
Sincerely,
-JM
No comments:
Post a Comment