Sunday, March 20, 2016

New Sign, Phone & Stacks Binder

Hey Everyone,

Kym made a new sign for the circulation desk. She said that in the mornings there have been several times that students are trying to come to the circulation desk before it is officially open. So, at 1:45am I will place the sign at the desk and the morning person can move it at 7:30am.

While I was doing Stats for the desk today I noticed that the phone stats are still SUPER low. For  Example, on March 17th, which is a Thursday, it is marked that we got 1 phone call all day from 3-4pm. This is highly unlikely. Please remember to ALWAYS mark when the phone rings.

 I updated and cleaned out all of the stacks binders, and added new/updated sheets in the "extra worksheets" binder. As I was doing this, I noticed that stickers aren't always being placed in the binder. For Example, on Team A-G under fronting and straighten it shows that 4 people in the month of March did this so far, however, there is only one sticker. Please remember to take down the persons sticker where you begin, leave your sticker where you leave off, and then when you come back downstairs to put the sticker in the book so that the next person will know where to start.

**Only 6 more weeks left of the Semester :) Thanks for all y'all do!

--Ginger

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Circulation!

Check this page daily to find out news and events happening in the department.

Everyone is encouraged to use this forum to communicate.