Thursday, April 19, 2018

Reminders

I just wanted to give you all a few reminders:

There have been several slips left at night that are not getting checked during the day right after their reservation time. Please remember to check these after the reservation is over. This is important so that if there is damage left we will know which group is responsible.

I noticed that only one or two people are doing the checklist, please make sure during your shift you do at least 2 or 3 of the items on the list. There are on average around 8-10 people working in one day so if everyone one does at least 2, that is the majority if not all of the checklist.

I need to start working on the finals schedule as soon as possible. Please message me your finals schedule by next Monday (please also include the day that you are planning to leave to go home so that I do not schedule you that day or include if you are planning to stay here to work) so I can start working on it and get it published by the mid or end of that week. I will be sending out another post next week that has information on signing up for hours during our extended hours.

https://www.tarleton.edu/calendar/finals/#!view/all/tags/Final%20Exams%20Spring

Thanks!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Circulation!

Check this page daily to find out news and events happening in the department.

Everyone is encouraged to use this forum to communicate.