Tuesday, November 27, 2018

Reminder -- this is a REAL job! :)

As evaluations are looming I feel the need to remind you of a few things.

  1. Please do not allow your friends to visit for an extended time at the front desk. If you have a hard time telling them that you can't visit, walk to my office and ask if there is something I have for you to work on. I promise I will come up with something for you to do. 
  2. If you know that you have a shift coming up please do your utmost to show up. I rely on you to be here, so unless you are sick -- please show up. 
  3. Do NOT come in if you are sick, running fever, or other yucky stuff! Just let me know ASAP and post to the tradeboard. 
  4. If you have posted a shift to the tradeboard and no one picks it up, please communicate with me! I don't always see the trades posted. 
I will be working on evaluations the next couple of days. I will meet with you during your scheduled shift if possible. 

Thanks, guys!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Circulation!

Check this page daily to find out news and events happening in the department.

Everyone is encouraged to use this forum to communicate.