Hey all!
I made a little guidebook that goes over some of the different services and charges we encounter here at the library. This way you can easily go and see how to charge people CORRECTLY. I found a lot of mistakes as I was trying to find examples to use for the book so hopefully this will help us all get on the same page. You can find these guidebooks towards the front of the black binders at each desk, right behind the map sections.
REMEMBER! Any fines or Maker Spot bills are generated by Sirsi or staff members! These receipts should almost always have the patron's name on them. Everything else (colored copies, faxes, Friend's book and bag, Friend's membership, laminating, and transparencies) are created by us at the time of the transaction and should NEVER have the person's name on the receipt.
Also!! We are going to try and have the schedule for finals done next Wednesday the 21st.... Hopefully.
No comments:
Post a Comment