I wanted to quickly make a few announcements.
1. SCHEDULE- Be sure to check out the week of Jan. 27th. That is the tentative weekday schedule for the semester. As you can see, there are a lot of unassigned shifts at this time. However, we have hired someone and they will cover many of those shifts when they complete the new hire process. Until they start, PLEASE feel free to pick those shifts up if you can.
However! I DO need coverage during the semester for the following shifts:
- Monday: 10AM-11AM. 11AM-12PM. 6PM-7PM.
- Wednesday: 10AM-11AM. 11AM-12PM.
- Friday: 9AM-10AM. 10AM-11AM.
If you can pick up one of these shifts, please let me know ASAP so I can finish the schedule. Just keep in mind you can only have 20 hours for the entire week!
FYI- When it comes to the weekday schedule, that part will not change throughout the semester. Therefore, its extremely important you let me know if something on this schedule does not work for you. Which leads us tooooo......
2. TIME OFF REQUESTS- If you can not work your assigned weekday shift, please let me and Kim know AND put it on the trade board! If you cannot work a certain weekend, let me know and I won't schedule you on those days. Talk with us and each other to make sure your scheduled shift is covered.
3. AND FINALLY-

No comments:
Post a Comment