Welcome Back!
I hope you all had a relaxing winter break as we head into the spring semester!
There are a few things I want to mention and remind you all about as we begin again.
1. If your schedule changes please let Kim and I know ASAP so we can change the weekly schedule. As soon as I know everything is good, I will finish inputting the schedule for the semester. If you know you are going to be gone on the weekend, give me a heads up and I will not schedule you for that time.
2. Books that have been shelved incorrectly have moved back to the middle of the reserve shelf! Please be sure to check this at the start of your shift and fix your mistakes with a supervisor.
3. During the break, the education curriculum was inventoried. Unfortunately, there were almost a dozen books from the general stacks collection down in the basement. With that in mind, PLEASE double check the books you put on the basement cart so that we are getting books shelved in the right spot.
4. Feel free to look back at older blog posts and such to remind yourselves of the policies, procedures, and expectations of the department if you need a refresher.
If you have any questions, comments, or concerns, feel free to talk to Kim, Kym, or myself. Again, welcome back and good luck with your first week of classes.
No comments:
Post a Comment