Monday, January 14, 2019

Spring 2019

Hey everybody! Brandon has sent out a few reminders please take a moment and read over those in the previous blog post. I have a few things that I want to go over as well.

1. We are currently shifting in the H section. If you know how to shift please try to do a least one hour each week in this section.

2. It is very important to remember when shifting to make sure you are shelf reading the section you are working on. It can be really bad when things get put in backwards.

3. Multipurpose room: ONLY supervisors should be booking the MP room. Do NOT book the MP room.


Also, please take a moment to check over your schedule. We have some shifts that need coverage, if you see a shift you can take -- please let us know ASAP. I am interviewing a potential student worker today.

Welcome back!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Circulation!

Check this page daily to find out news and events happening in the department.

Everyone is encouraged to use this forum to communicate.