Friday, March 29, 2019

Work schedules and room reservations for finals

Please remember to refresh your W2W to ensure that you have the most up-to-date schedule. Also, when communicating with supervisors about scheduling, please message both me and Brandon. I would love to say that I will remember everything you say to me in passing, but I probably won't. ;)

Reminders about end of semester stuff:

1. Sirsi will start giving you a message about shortened loan periods pretty soon.
2. All study room will become first come, first served the first day of finals.
3. Please submit your final exam schedule to Brandon ASAP.
4. If you are taking classes this summer, please get your schedule to either Brandon or me.

Don't forget!
Student worker appreciation luncheon
April 18th, 11:30-1:00.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Circulation!

Check this page daily to find out news and events happening in the department.

Everyone is encouraged to use this forum to communicate.