Tuesday, October 28, 2014

Extended Hours

Please make note of our fall extended hours.  We're starting the 2am nights sooner than we have in the past.  This is also a result of the expanded budget we have been given by the university to increase our operating hours.

The weekly schedule will be changing soon.  We have a new student, Carly, starting in the near future.  I'm just waiting on her background check.  Beatriz has also turned in her notice, as she has found a new job in Dublin.  Everyone take a moment to wish her well!  Her last day will be November 7th.  I'll let you all know as soon as I have the finished schedule.  There will be slight changes to the weekend schedule to accommodate Beatriz's shifts.  If anyone would like to volunteer to take her shifts let me know and I will give you those hours.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Circulation!

Check this page daily to find out news and events happening in the department.

Everyone is encouraged to use this forum to communicate.