Friday, October 24, 2014

Spring Semester Hours

In a push to help the library stay open later, the university has expanded our budget to accommodate this change.  It is extremely likely that the library will be open until 2am instead of midnight this spring.  I will let you know as soon as the change is official, but I've been told that this is pretty much a sure thing, regardless of the overnight manager position being filled.  That means anyone working in Circulation could be scheduled to work until 2am.

I want to give you all plenty of time to decide if this is a change you can handle or not.  If you decide you don't want to come back in the spring, please let me know as soon as you can so that way I can start interviewing students.

If you have any questions about this transition feel free to ask.

Kym

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Circulation!

Check this page daily to find out news and events happening in the department.

Everyone is encouraged to use this forum to communicate.