Wednesday, September 19, 2018

Entering room reservations

I have seen a couple reservations go through LicCal where in the internal note field, the student worker is typing the name of the patron.  Please remember- we want you to type YOUR name in the internal note field so if we have questions later, we know who made the reservation.  I'm seeing many situations where a student leaves their account logged in on Circ 1 and 2, and another student makes a reservation in that person's account.  Adding your name to the internal note guarantees I know who made the reservation regardless of who is currently logged in.

Thanks for you help!  I know it's a lot of steps to keep track of.

Kym

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Circulation!

Check this page daily to find out news and events happening in the department.

Everyone is encouraged to use this forum to communicate.