Remember when billing for faxes or laminating we do NOT bill the patron account. We bill the Fax account and the Laminating account.
Be careful when replacing reserves back on the shelf. I found the DVDs for Amadeus with Dodson's reserves. It is a Brudnak reserve. :)
Please, please, please post your shift to the trade-board when you need to take off. Once you post it to the trade-board please notify me, so I can then monitor the trade -- especially if you work alone or if your co-worker leaves early for class.
If a patron has a question about ILL books, first try to get Alejandra if she is not at her desk then come get me.
I know we don't have an evening supervisor, but please continue to complete your shifts in the evenings.
REMEMBER... You should not be on your cell phone while you are in the stacks.

No comments:
Post a Comment