Hello everyone!
Hopefully the wind down to finals isn't to hectic for you all!
I wanted to give you all a heads up on a rule, one that I'll be honest, I've been a little remiss in enforcing....
Please do not hang out behind or at the desk before your shift starts. I love the fact that a majority of you are here early, but some of you tend to be here 10-15 minutes before your shifts start. This has led to the people on shift becoming a bit distracted and missing people who are waiting at the desk. I don't know how you all feel when you go somewhere, but I hate seeing someone who looks like they're free, but does not help me because they are not clocked in....
Feel free to hang out at one of the red stools or even grab a coffee before your shift starts.
Thanks!
Brandon
No comments:
Post a Comment