Tuesday, April 2, 2019

Troubled student


See below from Kym...

I just wanted to give everyone a heads up.  We had two instances at Circulation in the past 24 hours where a female student named Destiny approached employees at the desk crying and expressing a sense of foreboding danger.  I personally spoke with her today and immediately felt this is likely a mental health issue, so to be safe I submitted a CARE request on her behalf.  She was very concerned about churches and libraries being targets for evil, so I worry that she might come back and talk to more employees.  On the off chance she does, I wanted you all to know that we have taken actions to assist this student. 

Kym



No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Circulation!

Check this page daily to find out news and events happening in the department.

Everyone is encouraged to use this forum to communicate.