Tuesday, March 17, 2015

A Friendly Reminder on Shelving Books

Hello all! I just wanted to say thank you for helping me and answering my questions over the past couple weeks.  I'm still "learning the ropes" on all our assigned duties.  While shelving books and pulling tags upstairs I've noticed that almost all the books are being re-shelved properly. However, I have found some books that are out of order near the newly re-shelved books and a couple of rows "out of whack." I would recommend shelf reading a few books to the left and right, once you have placed the book on the shelf to ensure the call #'s are in order, and make sure the row is tidy and neat.

Thanks,

Blu Dornan
Evening Circulation Supervisor (in training)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Circulation!

Check this page daily to find out news and events happening in the department.

Everyone is encouraged to use this forum to communicate.