Friday, March 20, 2015

It's Friday! Just a quick review

Well, we have made it through another week! I just wanted to commend our student workers in circulation on their willingness to take initiative. Many of them offered to help me perform various tasks, thoroughly answered questions that I had, and are displaying a fine work ethic in stacks. I have diligently pulled all the colored flags upstairs today, which was quite an undertaking. Now I am current on checking books being placed back on shelves. I also put a couple rows of books back in order and documented a few that still need arranged. Hopefully we can get these back in order early next week. One more project I started today is updating the range markers in stacks and should finish this task early next week as well.

I hope you all have a great weekend!

Blu Dornan
Evening Circulation Supervisor (in training)

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Circulation!

Check this page daily to find out news and events happening in the department.

Everyone is encouraged to use this forum to communicate.