Monday, November 28, 2016

Communication

Hey everyone,

I want to take a moment to stress how extremely important it is that we all communicate with each other when important situations arise such as noise complaints, room reservation problems, fine complaints, etc.  I know you all do an excellent job of letting me know of things that happen when I am here, but that also needs to include when we are away from our desks. I even don't mind if you text or call me if it is a timely matter.

I suspect with finals coming soon that it will once again start getting noisy in here. Please let a supervisor know if you get a complaint and we will handle it, if it happens when a supervisor is not available, let the person at the reference desk know and then pass along what happened when we return. 

Thank You!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Circulation!

Check this page daily to find out news and events happening in the department.

Everyone is encouraged to use this forum to communicate.