Monday, April 22, 2013

Survey Responses 12-13

When i was giving my feedback to a supervisor i was told if i did not like it i can just leave as in quit. To me  that is not okay and makes me not want to talk to any supervisor. I know that we have to go by the rules that is not what i was saying i was just trying to give feedback like we were asked to do.

Without more information, I have a hard time understanding the context of what was said by both parties.  I am sorry it made you feel that you couldn’t communicate with us. 

I know that when the headphone privileges were revoked, we immediately heard a lot of talk of students looking for other jobs.  Our general response to that was that’s ok, if you don’t like it then go ahead and apply elsewhere.  I spoke with the other supervisors, and they seem to all agree that they’ve said such things before, but their intended meaning is that if you’re unhappy here, we don’t want you to be miserable and stay.

I’m not sure how/if your circumstances relate to this particular instance I refer to, but please come see me personally if you want to address this further.


Is there a door stop foe the Mp room? if so where? if not a patron suggested we get one.

Four door stops have been ordered to split between the MP Room and the Training Center.  They will most likely be in sometime next week; we’ll keep you posted here on the blog.  They will be kept in the closet of each room once they arrive.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Welcome to the Wonderful World of Circulation!

Check this page daily to find out news and events happening in the department.

Everyone is encouraged to use this forum to communicate.