We have had people tell us that it is getting really dusty in the stacks, and when I checked the dusting stacks for the month of June, there have only been 5.75 hours spent dusting. So, we need to get this number up for the month. I know, especially if you struggle with allergies it is not fun, but even though it may look goofy, we do have masks you can use. Lets make a goal for the rest of the month that everyone try to spend at least 2 hours a week dusting. I noticed that a lot of you usually choose one or two things that you really like to do in the stacks and only do those things, however, please try to start doing all tasks as evenly as possible that way it is fair and all things get done, especially in the summer when we are short of people working in the stacks.
Also, we have decided that the evening/night person needs to start spending at least 1 hour per shift in the stacks. I usually take my lunch between 5:30-6:00 so anytime after that I will be available to watch the desk for an hour. And, don't forget, incase you wanted to participate there is a blood drive tomorrow from 9:30am-3:30pm.
Thanks for all your hard work! :)
No comments:
Post a Comment